Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Grace

We can all use a little grace more than occasionally.  For us today, grace had a different meaning.  Miss Georgia is the woman we are working for in Oklahoma.  Her home was made unlivable by the tornado.  I had the opportunity to spend some time with her today.  She shared with me how thankful she is to have the numerous volunteers that have come to help.  She was speechless but gave me a  hug and thanked us.  Grace.

As you may have gathered, we worked at Miss Georgia's house today.  The good news, for those of you that know me, I got my Beagle fix from Dolly the tail-less Beagle near Miss Georgia's house.     

We had a great work day, it feels like I have known our group for years and not days.  We are excited to return tomorrow.  Here are a few work site photos.





3 comments:

  1. Keep all of you in prayer! Great to get a glimpse of what is happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look great in your bright orange shirts!! Thank you for all of your good work. I am praying for you daily. I can't wait to see Doug balance something on his nose when you return.

    ReplyDelete